Post by Geometry Dash Chaoz on Apr 10, 2018 12:00:27 GMT -5
- Must have an epic / featured level with ID > 20000000 (mid/late 2.0 or 2.1), may be a collab
- Post your best level video when joining, and if everything's good, I'll PM you and mark the thread.
That's about it.
Now, a little more info on how this will be done. Obviously, I'll upload the level and you download it. Next up, I will verify on your account. I promise I won't do anything to your account, but if you don't trust that, don't join. Alternatively and only if you want to, I will upload the level on my account. A few rules on decorating:
- Do not nerf / buff the level. Of course, you may replace spikes with thorns etc., but do not change the difficulty, especially at the duals. Preferably, at the duals, keep all the spikes and block hitboxes unchanged.
- The level must be visible entirely, do not make parts invisible or very hard to see
- The theme of the level and certain elements will be described below.
Now we got that out of the way, here's 2 videos of the level (0-70 and 47-100):
Now for the theme of the level. You don't have to follow this super precisely, but stick to it as much as you can.
This should be a green/red level with glitches, but that is pretty overused IMO. So, 0-40% can be pretty much any theme you want, just not rainbow, IMO something blue-ish or around that. At 40% (melody is the same as the beginning of the video) should turn green and stay so until 50%. At 51-52 glitches (not red) then a blue error screen (something like Windows 7 blue screen or close to). Next part should be red (or green + red), to the drop. The drop should be red-ish (or close to), with powerful pulses and somewhat reduced visibility (once again, not very hard to see, just something on top of the gameplay). Finally, the last part can be anything you want and try to add some moving stuff (there already is some) but don't change the gameplay.
That's about it, reply if you'd like to join. You can leave your discord as well but if you don't want to I'll PM here when needed.